Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweet baby girl and those that love her





Katy took these pics of Bekah... I love her big blue eyes (and who doesn't love a baby in a cute hat?)!



Getting some Daddy love...




I could kiss those cheeks nonstop!!!


And here's some (actually, lots of)video for the grandparents' viewing pleasure...

Bekah has been giggling since she turned 10 weeks old. I know, you think I'm crazy. But the thing is, everyone has heard her to prove it. She's just such a happy girl- she exudes happiness and giggles. And she is very verbal(as Nate puts it)... she sounds like she's trying so hard to tell us what's going on. I've been trying to get her giggles on video, and I succeeded in the last video, but you can't hear it over Katy's voice trying to make her giggle. I will not give up though. And, in the meantime, you can just enjoy how incredibly cute our newest blessing is.





And more...


And more...

And more...



No comments:

Post a Comment