Monday, January 4, 2010

Multitude Monday

So many things to be thankful for. The list continues...

11. A soft bed to sleep on.


12. A van that's dependable and that everyone and everything fits in!


13. Our church family.


14. Homemade spaghetti sauce.


15. Snow falling softly to the ground.


16. Seed catalogs causing dreams of spring and another chance at having the elusive "perfect garden".


17. A dryer that works and doesn't complain about it's workload (2 loads/day at least!).


18. My cousin finding me on facebook (I haven't seen her since I was very young).


19. Living near the Amish and shopping at their wonderful stores.


20. A chance to bring meals to some families and brighten their day.


21. The sound of baby's breath in the quiet of night.


22. Seeing the boy play and roughhouse all over the dog and seeing her just give him a bath and roll over for him in return. The children are her sheep.

Stop over and see more things to be thankful for over at Ann's site (click the box below)...

holy experience

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet encouragement on our adoption! I greatly appreciate it.

    This is a beautiful list today! :)

    Have a blessed and awesome week in Christ!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good dryer and dependable van...Amen. I love #21

    ReplyDelete
  3. What companies do you get seed catalogs from? I'm interested in learning more about that. Last year we just bought seeds at Home Depot. They were fine but I'd like to look into getting organic seeds if they're not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete