These are just a few examples of things I'm thankful for from the last few days. This really is wonderful to be able to compile this and reflect on God's goodness (which I do NOT deserve!)...
23. Sweet baby grins and giggles.
24. Hearing my girls giggling together at night over Calvin & Hobbes.
25. The brief reprieve from winter that we had the past few days... 46 degrees and some sun. It gave us hope of what is to come in another month or two.
26. Our van. I know I've said it before, but it has been so incredibly helpful to us. My Hannah bear noted "Mommy, every time you and Daddy get in the van you say thank you to God for it." We had been driving the kids places without the other present since we bought the van, and I had no idea Nate was saying that when he got in the van to drive, too! Great minds think (and thank) alike! :)
27. Our first game night at our house was a success... we had 25 people, and everyone had so much fun that we're doing it again. Apples to Apples and Cranium have a way of bringing people together!
28. Our best friends. They might be able to come for a visit in March (we haven't seen them in 3 years!). We
each have added two children to our families since their last visit, so it will be extra fun to meet their new little ones and introduce ours to them.
29. The gentle tapping on my arm and hearing "Momma, Momma." Then seeing my two-year-old's eyebrows furrowing and his big blue eyes turning sad, saying "Jesus died" in a sorrowful voice as he lifts a cross necklace and puts it in my hand. My two year old grasps what some 80 year old men don't. My cup runneth over.
For more stories of thanks, click the box below and be sure to peruse Ann's musings from other days, too!

Oh Colleen, your cup truly does runneth over! A two year with the understanding that I did not obtain until I was 45! Praise the LORD. You have blessed me today.
ReplyDeleteCaring through Christ, ~ linda