Multitude Mondays
Finding it all too easy to take for granted the graces that He has bestowed upon me, I am excited to begin an endeavor to account for some of them that I spot in my day-to-day life. If you want to join me or simply find out more about counting graces, click on the link below- you won't be sorry!1. Sleeping infants.2. The sound of my husband coming home.3. A warm, cozy house.4. The sound of my children saying "Mama."5. 3 turkeys in the freezer.6. The smell of fresh ground flour.7. The sound of book pages turning.8. Blue eyes looking up at me.9. A son who loves to push buttons.10. Christmas cards hanging on the doorway.
Love the list!! Glad you joined the Gratitude Community!! I especially liked your #2!! Be Blessed, Angie in GA
ReplyDeleteBeautiful list!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to share with you in that thanks for being called 'Mama'. Their coming... Yipee Jesus!
Scribbling Thanks,
Heather
Welcome to the gratitude Community! I especially like your #5! We always get an extra big Turkey so I can freeze the leftover meat and soup for the best turkey Noodle soup when it's really cold here in Washington State around February, (actually it's really cold and snowing right now:)I also like your #6...you grind your own flour?
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed New Year!
#2...I will not oil our laundry room door because I love to hear the squeak when he comes home from work...and the squeals of children as they run to greet him!
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I both chuckled at your comment, Jenny- what a wonderful sound! And, yes, Nora, I do grind my own flour (or rather, I take it to my friend who has a Whispermill)... nothing beats homemade wheat bread! I have to make 4 lb. of bread at a time just to have a little leftover!
ReplyDelete