Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas pics








The kids love having their eggnog in goblets!
We set up card tables in the living room (our dining room is still under construction)and had dinner there- we just barely fit... but it was great!

Putting on a horse show.

Playing with homemade playdoh.

Guys wrestling time.

I love my roaster! I got it on sale at Walmart for $22 last year- it's perfect for meatballs and such for big gatherings or for a couple chickens or in this case, a turkey- and the oven is free for the green bean casserole, rolls, and sweet potatoes while it finishes cooking. Awesome.

I gave them the play doh in their stockings.

Katy reading Nancy Drew. I read all of the original mysteries when I was her age in 3 months... I think there's 54. I bet she'll beat me.

Our traditional Christmas Day treat... braid bread (it has a pecan caramel filling on the inside and browned butter frosting on top). We look forward to it all year!

Bekah got hairbands in her stocking!

Hannah organizing her stocking contents.

Bekah is full of smiles!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment