















































We also celebrated Hannah's birthday up at Mamoo and Grandpa's house with the Lansing Harlans, too. Everyone spent the day together at the Henry Ford Museum's Greenfield Village, which was especially fun because they had the Thomas the Train exhibit there... and we took a ride on him first thing... Stephen was enraptured (thanks again, Bill and Deb!)!
Note to self: Stop trying to take pictures of everyone when they're riding the merry-go-round until you get an SLR or your timing improves!!! :) And, Stephanie- I don't know what the deal is with that picture of you on the merry-go-round, but it's so funny that I thought I'd post it just for laughs... if you want me to take it off I will! :)
Hannah really asked Deb to put Happy Horse on her cake... how cute is that? I just made a sundress for her a few days ago and took her to pick out fabric. You'll never guess what the print of the dress is! :) I'll have to take some pics of her in it and post them later!
Please excuse the immense amount of photos- I want to share them with all of the family far away, so I have to include a lot to satiate them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment