



As you know, my birthday was now over a month ago, but I am only just now at the point where I can catch up on all of these pictures and updates, so please forgive me as almost all of these forthcoming posts are outdated! :) Nate took me out to eat again this year... we had so much fun these past two years we've decided to make it a tradition. We ate at Ruby Tuesday's and then had an ice cream cake from DQ (yum... and I didn't have to make it!). We were the only ones in the restaurant because we waited until we were done with school and Nate had finished most of his work for the day. Let me tell you, 2:30 on a weekday is awesome for getting great service and atmosphere! :) Thanks again, Natie (and kids) for a great day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment