Sunday, March 18, 2012

A little peace...

I was so blessed yesterday to have all day to get out in the beautiful weather (it's been 80+ here for the last few days!) and be amazed at what God has given us... we have a lot of work to do on the house and property, but we hope to be here for the rest of our lives, Lord willing. So we finally do not have to feel like we're rushing from one thing to the next... we're actually able to have long term goals for our home and just enjoy it as is for the time being while working towards them. I cannot tell you how much it impacts our stress level after working for 4 years to have our old house ready to sell (at all times!) to suddenly only having ourselves to please. I think there hasn't been a day yet where we don't say a prayer of thanks to the Lord for our home, and I still cannot even believe that we live here! Seeing the girls playing horses and ponies outside in the sun while Stephen is busy helping Nate with hauling wood (adorable!) and while I'm rocking Emily on the front porch swing after doing landscaping work... amazing!!!

These photos are actually from last month when we had springlike weather. I now have a computer (that I completely adore and am so thankful for!!!)... a gracious family from church had a couple of extra computers and gave me a Macbook that is so much more than I ever could have hoped for... God bless them! So now I hope to be able to update more often for you guys so you can see the house and children!
Look at those cheeks!

I didn't get any shots of Hannah outside because she was too busy running around playing horses  on the other side of the house... so here she is inside! :)


Castor likes to wind his way around and around your legs until you trip







Poor Einstein! Her hair is so fluffy they were able to put a bow on her! :)

All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment