Lord, I don't deserve any of this- but I'm incredibly thankful for all of it!
44. raspberries blown by chubby cheeked babies
45. twitterpated birds everywhere
46. new ideas and beginnings
47. a hug from a friend
48. that 5 seconds before the room gets messy again
49. children that make the room messy
50. toddler ballerina dancing
51. four year old playing with trains while dressed in his Thomas conductor overalls
52. older girls to laugh and talk with
53. green everywhere
54. bulbs that I planted when Emily was 3 weeks old blossoming by our entry
55. enjoying the fellowship of the saints at church during our meal yesterday.
56. the consignment sale coming up on Saturday... I'm looking forward to a fun time with our oldest while we wait in line in the wee hours of the morning
57. getting the spring clothes out
58. experiencing new things with my best friend
59. clarification that brings understanding and acceptance
60. leftovers on a busy day
Come join us over at Ann's site- and if you haven't read her book yet, please do.

Thanks for splashing me with God's goodness today. I hope you don't mind if I wade around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into all things good..
ReplyDeleteSplashin'
Sarah
http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/