Monday, February 27, 2012

Multitude Mondays

From a thankful heart that deserves none of this...

29. blue skies after a gray day
30. Infant's Tyenol
31. napping toddlers
32. reading through Understood Betsy again with the children... will I ever make it through that story without tears?
33. beans and rice
34. a working van
35. pink cheeks after playing for hours outside
36. being reminded again by my 7 year old that God even knows when a sparrow falls
37. rainbow painted fingernails
38. buds on the trees
39. the unknown of what perennials/bulbs will come up in the spring (we moved here in July, so we have no idea!)
40. playful barn cats that make us giggle every day
41. a movie night with our 10 year old... and realizing that she has the same sense of humor that I do!
42. the Amish bulk store that recently opened near us- although I admit I'll miss the scenic half hour drive to my old favorite bulk stores, this is much nicer on the gas tank!
43. an amazing house to live/pray/love/laugh/talk/sing/teach/eat/play/dance/read in.

Part of our school area in the addition


Come join us over at Ann's site- and if you haven't read her book yet, please do. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your playlist. It really ministered to me today.
    -LH

    ReplyDelete