Hee hee! I always liked Wilson, the somewhat eccentric neighbor on the show "Home Improvement." We have gone from living in a neighborhood where we'd talk with our neighbors quite frequently, to one where we finally just met/saw them for the first time after living here for 6 months... crazy! Anyway, here we are after a long hiatus, and I have a sinus infection- so I have to rest- which means I'm going to try to catch up somewhat on here. I don't know who is still out there reading, so bear with me as I try to figure out what to put on here. There will be a bunch of photos, of course, and hopefully I can start blogging soon because I will finally have a computer again (yay!!!). Here is a little taste of what we're doing today... We discovered the fish lens on my camera (flattering, eh?)... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment