Monday, July 12, 2010

Multitude Mondays

What a special thing it is to reflect and count these blessings; to have a song of praise in my heart (and usually my mouth!) as God's unfailing goodness is evidenced over and over again...
165. sore muscles after excercising.

166. having a buddy to exercise with!!! (a big one for me)

167. seeing Bekah Boo scooting herself across the floor backwards, then slapping the hardwood with excitement at the distance she's traveled.

168. for reconnecting with aunts, uncles, cousins that I thought I might never see again.

169. my sweet girls playing together as the sun sets in the warm summer evening.

170. all beef hotdogs on Natie's new gas grill.

171. Stevie saying "I like that- he's a good guy!" about the lightning bug that landed on his shorts (which became best buds with him for about 5 minutes).

172. camping reservations made= goal in sight!

173. county fairs: watching the horse show, admiring the tractors... nothing could be better on a July day!


Stop by Ann's site to make your own list of thanks...





holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment