Sunday, August 1, 2010

We're still here!

Well, mostly still here, anyway. I will catch up on here- someday. Not today. Today I just need to ask for your prayers. It's been a stressful week with illness, trying to play catch up from being gone so much in the past month, and some personal matters. It looks like we won't be able to decrease the stress either- there's sure to be more coming! :) I'm trying to simplify where I can so that we don't lose focus of our ultimate goal... to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. Thank you for praying for all of us. We need a lot of wisdom right now and we appreciate all the prayers we can get. I'll update on here more specifically in a while. For right now, just understand that we are very busy this week and camping next week- so we'll see some of you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment