Monday, June 28, 2010

Multitude Mondays

So many things to thank our great King for today...

152. a full pantry that needs to be organized (again).

153. chubby baby toes.

154. the pop up camper, which we practiced setting up today without problem... and the dreams of the great times to come in there.

155. my little boy pulling an old red wagon around the yard.

156. lemonade on hot days.

157. My biggest one today...  we survived the tornado that whipped through here last week. It caused a lot of damage to Warsaw, but we're fine and our home is okay, so we feel blessed- and so glad that a basement was on our priority list for a house!!!!

158. dirty dishes piled high after a busy weekend- and for the time to clean them today.

159. three older daughters playing together very sweetly in the front yard.

160. walks in the neighborhood at sunset... and Little Man yelling "lightning bug!" every five seconds.

161. helping others to see the light of Christ in a darkened world.

162. fellowship meals where hearts and bellies get filled.

163. too many sugar snap peas and snow peas.

164. a freezer for those peas.



Stop by Ann's site to make your own list of thanks...






holy experience

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. I made strawberry lemonade yesterday, and it's been "marinating" for 24 hours now...yummmmm...

    Good luck w/the camper! I went RV'ing when I was a kid with my grandparents, and saw so much of the continental US. I didn't realize how fortunate I was until much later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - stopping by from the gratitude community... thanks for your list... I love 153 and will get to see many more soon as we are expecting again (little boy #3)- also love 161 & 162... sometimes I marvel that God allows us to participate in sharing His light... truly grateful. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete