Monday, November 2, 2009

Reformation Party III























It's hard to see in this pic, but I made a nice thick long tail for Hannah, and she was soooo proud of it! It was adorable to see her get to really "be" a horse.

The kids had fun at the party, of course! I stayed home with Rebekah because of my nasty cough... and then I missed church because Erin threw up 5 times during the night on Saturday. (I blamed it on too much candy the first time, and then realized that probably wasn't the cause around trip #3 to the bathroom with her!)

Katy dressed as Gloria (her puppy), Hannah was a horse, Erin was Cinderella, and Stephen was Superman! I made Katy and Hannah's costumes, and Erin has dressed as Cinderella for years now (her favorite character ever), and I bought Stevie's costume at the consignment sale this fall for $2... awesome! He now asks Nate to "fly" all the time, and didn't want to take the costume off on Friday night (after the party) or Saturday (after trick or treating).

No comments:

Post a Comment