
I love to see Nate with our children. With each new addition I have seen him growing more and more as a loving, godly father... it's wonderful to have someone with you every step of the way that is quite possibly more excited than you are (and believe me, I'm always excited about our children!) when you are pregnant and feeling miserable. There's a Caedmon's Call song that makes me think of our little family every time I hear it, and it makes me love them all the more...
Love Grows Love
you said to “put on a happy face”on a high school stage
but I read what you really meant
in your handwriting on a Bible page
you waited like you told me
though we knew it right away,
it took eight and a half more years
to finally say
I fell in love with you
and that love became something new
it keeps getting stronger
than we ever could have longed
love keeps growing more love
when we got the news
we had to call our families
and start painting the room
a nice, bright blue
our vows they started breathing
and they took on flesh and blood
and we held them in our arms
and tasted God was good
I fell in love with you
and that love became something new
it added a name and it added a smile
it keeps getting bigger every further mile
there on your bended knee
we sewed the seeds of our history
they’re coming up stronger
than we ever could have longed
love keeps growing more love
No comments:
Post a Comment