I'm not sure who checks my blog anymore- I know I've not been updating as frequently, but I hope some of you haven't given up on me! :) I guess even if it's just three people (you know who you are!) it's still worth it- I just don't want to spend time on it if no one cares... know what I mean? :)
Anyway, what I was going to say is that I'm still pregnant. My last batch of contractions Saturday night petered out early Sunday morning, and now I am just able to sit back and appreciate this new little life without worrying about making it to 37 weeks or that the midwife will be out of town for the delivery (she came back Saturday night). This is very refreshing. It's kind of funny, after having all of the kids early, I've had so many people say "just watch, you won't deliver until your due date or later!" like it's some kind of awful thing... but I am appreciating this extra time to get ready and just wait on the Lord to deliver this little one to us. I know, I know... you're thinking "yeah, right- you won't be saying that in 2 weeks when you're 5 days overdue!" Maybe you're right, but from where I'm at right now I'm feeling pretty content and able to wait 2 weeks if need be. I've never been blessed with these extra days before, so I'm just going to enjoy them like "normal pregnant people" get to! :)
I haven't given up on you! I love reading about what is going on with you guys. I would love for you to call me some evening. I can't promise I'll always be available since we do have a few evening activities but you are certainly welcome to try. I know my days have been full with school. We also have finished 5 weeks! I look forward to getting to chat with you soon.
ReplyDeleteI care! I check "my favorite" blogs every day...You are on the list! Jess
ReplyDelete