



We went to the county fair over a month ago (I know, I'm way behind... again!), and the kids each made their own rope, oooh'd and aaah'd over the cool historical house and farm equipment, saw blacksmithing being performed, ate an elephant ear, saw pony shows, and saw all the different animals in the competitions (guess which were the favorites? Horses, of course!). They had the fair open in the mornings with free admission until 1pm, so we hit it then- and we're so glad we did! All of the carnival stuff wasn't open yet, so it wasn't loud and there weren't all of the notoriously underdressed people that there usually are there. Just families and the kids that had entries in the fair. Awesome! Thank you Lord for a good day! By the way, Hannah was having one of her "I don't want you to take my picture days," which is why she's not looking in the pics... she wasn't in a bad mood, she just decided that pictures were not her thing for that day... funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment