Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunny days!





I'm not sure why I don't have a pic of Hannah on my camera from this day- I took a couple of them, because she was riding her new bike (thanks, Grandpa and Mamoo!)... but when I went to upload them they weren't there. Perhaps a very precocious 18 month old was pressing buttons on the camera again when I wasn't looking. So I'll do a private photo shoot with Hannah next time we get a warm spell to satiate all of her adoring fans! :) It was over 60 degrees for two days last week, and we enjoyed every second of it! Erin's second picture is by the window that we are replacing in a few weeks (hooray!) and the compost bin that I made out of one of our garbage cans. The weather was so great, we got a lot of outdoor work done- and Nate was able to come out and put some holes in the bin for me and work on the car, too (there's a spot of rust on the door that he's been working on, but he had to put on hold because of the temperature). He's done such a great job on repairs on the car, I cannot believe that he really wasn't trained to do it... he's saved us a ton of money, and he's acquiring skills to pass on to our kids. What a great guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment