I arranged secretly (or so I thought) for Nate and I to go out to eat at an Italian restaurant up in Goshen on Friday with 2 couples that we have been friends with since college... and Hannah B. was going to babysit the kiddos at her house (they had so much fun!). Well, Nate knew something was up, so he wasn't too surprised when the LeVans and the Grabers showed up- he can read me too well! That's only fair, I suppose- because I can tell when he's trying to sneak something by me, too! :)
I was also going to be all cool like my friend Christin and get shots of everyone together, and the food and whatnot- but I was enjoying everything so much I completely forgot! So, Nate and I took this pic on the way home at the gas station where we stopped to get gas (romantic, huh?). :)
Nate really enjoyed the evening out and keeps saying that we have to do that more often. I'm all for that, Natie! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment