Monday, May 24, 2010

Multitude Mondays

Writing these common, everyday thank you's is such a gift... God is using it to remind me of our chief end.

120. secrets for Father's Day (shhhh...)

121. splitting a bucket of Charlie's Soap with a friend (at 12 cents a load)... I won't have to buy detergent for another 10 months- woohoo!

122. sharing with neighbors

123. summer hats lined up on the mirror/hanger

124. snow peas and sugar snap peas climbing higher and higher on the fence

125. violets with their cheerful faces

126. little man doing well with potty training

127. having a few spare hours on Saturday to start cleaning/organizing the garage... a project I've looked forward to for months now. It's amazing what a relief it is to get things back in order!

128. the bunkbed which is now assembled and getting it's paint this week as I have time... I'll post pics soon hopefully!

129. for the wonderful man who made the bunkbeds. I was just reading the qualifications for being an elder in 1 Timothy 3... I'm so thankful that those qualifications make my husband is not only a good pastor, but also a great husband and father as well.

130. for the sleeping babe making sweet little breaths on my chest. Thank you, Father, for the gift of raising these little lambs.


Stop by Ann's site to make your own list...




holy experience

3 comments: