Monday, April 19, 2010

Multitude Mondays

Philippians 4:4 is my favorite Bible verse... short, but oh so sweet...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

From a heart slowly recovering from a very busy time comes this week's list of thanks...

90. for our dear house, which we have prayerfully taken off of the market (we've had it for sale for over a year, had about 40+ showings, several people interested but unable to obtain financing, and one lowball offer). We can now focus on making it work for us and enjoying it.

91. after one week of having it off of the market, I feel like a completely different person! Despite going out of town and having 4 sick children this week, I feel a peace and renewed energy that I have been lacking for months. Thank you Lord!

92. for onion and garlic starts in the garden, and a set of chocolate peppermint in my terraced beds- thanks to dear friends from church.

93. for blogs of other moms who are facing the same challenges as I... loneliness can be crippling, and finding help and encouragement from fellow sisters is wonderful.

94. for my amazing husband, who is building our girls a bunk bed with trundle despite being busy and fighting a head cold!

95. for a great visit up north to be at Bill Hendrian's installation service as an elder at Christ the King Church. I'll post photos once I find the missing cord...  :)

For more on thankfulness, visit Ann's site...




holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment