Monday, April 5, 2010

Multitude Mondays

Thankfulness pours out from a grateful heart once more...

80. for the wonderful warmth and sun we've enjoyed the past week... it's amazing how a simple thing like a sunny day can change your stress level completely.

81. for the Lord's faithfulness in providing strength to make it through a crazy week. On top of doing my monthly grocery shopping, preparing for guests, and dealing with my day to day things like teaching the children, cooking/baking, and cleaning- we had three showings, and one offer (we didn't accept it, but we've had to wait for the holiday weekend to be over to see if he counter offers, so we'll see what happens today). My days are all ordered by Him... and I felt that so strongly the past few days!

82. for a wonderful celebration of Resurrection Sunday with our dear church family. I am still amazed that we are at Trinity and so thankful for the fellow saints there.

83. for the tufted titmouse and his mate who come to our feeder several times a day. I love them all... cardinals, juncos, robins, house finches, gold finches, nuthatches, house sparrows- even the red tailed hawk that hunts through here... but for some reason that tufted titmouse makes me smile more than the rest. I think it's because of his spiky hairdo! :)

84. for the way Nate can nail down my thoughts exactly without us having to exchange words.

85. for the sound of Nate preaching when he thinks I can't hear him (shhhh....) ;)

86. for the look of three little french braided heads (6 braids in all) in Sunday dresses with ankle socks and dress shoes.

87. for the van which fits us all (and all of our "stuff") so well after squeezing into the minivan for so long... I don't think it's ever going to get old!

88. for the freedom to teach my children from home, when so many parents abroad have to keep it hidden or face losing their children.

89. for the grace given when I don't deserve it (constantly!).

For more on thankfulness, visit Ann's site...



holy experience

2 comments:

  1. I love your list and can only imagine how challenging life must be when you're trying to sell your home and live your life. :) I've always said I'd rather have an empty house to show...how would I ever get everything ready for someone to just pop in? And, yes, I especially rejoice with you over #88. May we be good stewards of this freedom He's given us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a joyful list full of the everyday; thanks for the glimpse into your life.

    ReplyDelete