50. a long shelf with 30 (!) hooks made by my beloved for my ever increasing need for organization... now I need to suppress the urge to paint the bedroom that it's going in (there's enough to be done without me adding more!).
51. grace from my family when I am tired and short tempered.
52. having almost two bins of clothes that fit Bekah and are still in good shape after being worn by 3 active girls (I officially switched her to 6-9 mos. clothes... yowsers!).
53. that everyone is really on the mend from our nasty cold (finally!), and life went on as normal today.
54. my bread machine that makes dough at least 3x/week without complaint.
55. that interest in our house has picked up again... we've had 2 showings in one week.
56. for our local consignment sale, which is where I get almost all of the children's clothes for the season- I am able to volunteer, so I can go to the presale and it's so much easier for me to get everything on my list when I'm not having to elbow my way past a crowd of hundreds of people!
57. that the Blocks are coming in two weeks!
58. that we get to spend time with all of Nate's side of the family next week (we haven't seen them since Thanksgiving, so we're really looking forward to it!).
59. for a library that is so easily accessible to us, and has a wonderful children's department (especially when it's completely yucky outside and everyone feels yucky inside!).
For more thanks, stop by Ann's site...

Colleen you have a beautiful blog.
ReplyDeleteGrace given by your family is a true gift from God. He is the ultimate grace giver!
Enjoyed stopping by and spending time with you.
Grace to you
Annesta