Game faces on!
Mmm... peeps!
I bought bunches of great art supplies and paper at the homeschool convention I went to in Indy a few weeks ago and used it for the baskets.
Notice the yellow egg in the background? Stevie was so enamored with his new palatte that he never did!

Let's get eggs!
More game faces... :)
Oh, I love them!
This is my new favorite picture of Erin and Hannah! Obviously, I need to crop it and stuff, but don't you love their smiles?
As you can see, we had a lovely Easter! First, church and fellowship, then hunting for eggs and baskets (you can see I had them put on their "game faces" for egg hunting prior to them going out!), and then a yummy meal at the Swerens' house. BTW, the girls all wore dresses (for church) I had gotten at the big church consignment sale that my friend Colene participates in... I didn't pay more than $2.50 for each one, and they were in practically new condition. I especially love Hannah's dress. Her blue eyes and blonde hair really were set off by it!
No comments:
Post a Comment