Sunday, October 18, 2009

She's so neglected!

















































Bekah is such a sweet girl... we are all enjoying her so much. She's still nursing well and is having more and more alert periods, which is the children's favorite time- as soon as they know her eyes are open, all four gather around her to coo at her and touch her (Hannah says "Mommy, I hope she stays this soft forever!"). It has been fun to get out all of the girl clothes again- the older girls and I sorted through them yesterday and they had so much fun hearing about which outfits were whose and memories that I had about their favorite outfits. Stephen is adjusting really well- we haven't seen any signs of jealousy yet, which is a relief. The girls of course are so in love with Bekah and love helping take care of her and hold her. I'm glad I am nursing her, otherwise I might not get to hold her at all! :)

I'm still needing to take it easy... I am trying not to tackle the list of "Things I Want to Do But Can't" just yet (I tried to do a simple one- organizing the shoe closet- which I couldn't do for the past month because I couldn't bend and fit in there without being immensely uncomfortable- and I wound up hurting my abs (or lack thereof) so badly that every move I made hurt like I'd just done 50,000 crunches). Now that I've learned my lesson, I'm not going to attempt too much this week- just some basic chores and hopefully my stomach will go back together the way it's supposed to! :) It's just really hard not to do the things on the list when you are feeling so much better and can bend again...
































No comments:

Post a Comment